Micro Wedding Photographer
Are you looking for Micro Wedding Photographer to capture natural and authentic photos?
Since you've made it here, chances are you're wanting shorter coverage of your wedding day.
If so, a micro wedding may just be the perfect solution for you...
A micro wedding falls somewhere between an elopement and a small traditional wedding. They appear to be one of the best solutions for engaged couples who still want to get married despite the drastic changes in the industry.
With restrictions on guest lists and social distancing measures here to stay, it appears that micro weddings are the best choice right now.
Check out my pricing below:
All collections include:
- Pre-wedding meet to get to know you both and your plans (online)
- Unlimited high-resolution photos professionally edited for both print & social
- Private online gallery for you & your guests
- Sneak preview within 48 hours (perfect for sharing with family and friends)
- Friendly, out-going, and relaxed wedding photographer (me)
- All travel costs within the UK
- Fine art albums (you can design yourself) from £295
- Bespoke album design £150
- Premium prints from £10
- Wooden USB & Gift Box £50
These are qualities I value when documenting your wedding...
No set routines, no set poses, just in the moment creativity to retell your true love story.
My unique approach to retelling your story is deeply rooted in empathy. I always seek opportunities to connect with you and your wedding guests, allowing me to capture natural, authentic, and engaging moments
This is your day, your story, your memories to cherish... and I'd be honoured to capture them for you.